Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Closure", Day 2

I'm debating on how to play certain sections of this script. It's hard to figure out the intensity without having the other actors present to know how they intend to play their roles. I think I may tone it down a bit at first and try that, and if it doesn't fly I can easily crank the nob higher. I also have no idea who the girlfriend is played by. The only people I saw at the audition near my scheduled time was Megan (who already told me she wasn't casted), and this kung fu girl (who Brandon said got one of the other roles - and is also scary.) I'm a wee bit nervous.. I haven't done a romantic'ish role since Party of Doom (and that didn't really count XD.) And I haven't done a train wreck role since David (which I was only decent at.) Playing both in the same film? This'll be some pretty work. Ah well, time to pee into the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment